Saturday, December 20, 2008

Heart Breakers

im watching Pride and Prejudice and its where its raining and Keria Knightly is all i hate you forever. And you can just see the Guys heart break. its sad. then i changed the channel.

also if you ever have seen the movie Labyrinth Durring the scene where they are dancing in the magical bubble and its a masked ball. and she runs away from him you can see HIS heart break too..Poor david bowie.

haha sorry you have to know these things.

Anywho, not much going on here in Tiana's world. I went to the post office today just to find out it closes at 1130 on saturdays.
Thats just wrong!
so i get to send my package oh monday and pay MORE money for it to get there on time.
bummer.

So last night i slept after not sleeping the day/night before.
so hopefully now i wont be going to sleep at not normal times.
aka 5am.

i love my crazy dream world by the way.
my dreams are like horror movies with zombies and saving people or myself.
if my dreams were a movie someone would be having nightmares if they saw it.
i love them.


i dont have a lot to say and write right now. so hopefully i will have more to write next time.

<33333333333
:)

1 comment:

Jess...CG!!! said...

Tiiiiiii!!!!!!

I love Keira Knigtly! I still haven't watched Love Actually this holiday season which is one of my FAVORITE holiday movies....so much love. Pride & Prejudice was a dull movie kinda, the book was way better. As for the Labryinth, fucking amazing movie! I have that entire soundtrack on my computer. lol. I'm weird, I KNOW! Also, the word they want me to spell out to post this is FLUGIRE...wtf??